Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Coverletter

To whom it may concern,

I appreciate you taking taking the time to look at my site. I hope you will find my experiences useful, flexible, and helpful.

I have over 25 years of Children and Community Theater experience, working with a wide range of cast, directors, and crew.
My mother started teaching theater when I was 5 years old and I've been doing it ever since.
I prefer musicals and comedies however I have enjoyed many wonderful dramatic productions as well.

I have a lively personality which shines through in my performances. I have played multiple roles in different productions and love to do character voices.
I have a strong understanding of the workings within theater life on and off stage. I have strong long term memorization skills and pick up on practices and training quickly.
I'm energetic, humorous, dependable, detail oriented, experienced and I feel that I use practice time wisely while still retaining the spirit of theater fun.

Thank you again for showing an interest in me and I hope we have the opportunity to work together soon.

Sincerely,

Kerry Keith Murdock

No comments:

Post a Comment